- Minimizes the effects of wire/cable characteristics, such as shape, diameter, and
unevenness, on measurement accuracy.
- Minimizes error arising from slipping during measurement.
- Minimizes wear on outer measuring wheel surface over time.
- Minimizes curving of wire/cable during measurement.
- Even a light load from trisected wire-stabilizing upper rollers will stabilize wire/cable.
- Wire-stabilizing upper rollers made of shock-absorbing polyurethane which absorbs
slight vibrations from the wire/cable into the rollers.
- accuracy : better than +0.2% (standard test wire used)
(Please note that margin of error is always positive i.e.1000-1002 ft. for 1000 ft. measured.)
- repeatability : better than 0.1% (standard test wire used)
- wire/cable diameter range : 5mm - 50mm(0.197 - 1.969 in.)
- line speed : up to 200m(app.656 ft.)/min.
- weight : body 37kg(app.81.6 lbs.), crossed parallel guide rollers(R and L) 20kg(app.44 lbs.)
(C) Copyrihgt 1996 Sky Kogyo Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved