- Minimizes the effects of wire/cable characteristics, such as shape, diameter, and unevenness, on
- Minimizes error arising from slipping during measurement.
- Minimizes wear on outer measuring wheel surface over time.
- Minimizes curving of wire/cable during measurement.
- accuracy : better than +0.1% (standard test wire used)
(Please note that margin of error is always positive i.e.1000-1001 ft. for 1000 ft. measured.)
- repeatability : better than 0.05% (standard test wire used)
- wire/cable diameter range : 20mm - 150mm(0.787 - 5.906 in.)
- line speed : up to 80m(app.262 ft.)/min.
- air pump : one electric, one manual(only AL-Type)
(Instrument includes both electric and manual air pump to allow easy access in environments with or
without accessible power supply.)
- air pressure(raising belt mechanism to allow wire/cable's initial access) : 6psi0.5psi
- power supply : depends on buyer's request
(C) Copyrihgt 1996 Sky Kogyo Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved