- Counting pulley is made from lightweight aluminum alloy, and this has low inertia.
- The counter consists of a rotery pulse generator. This gives no resistance to the
counting pulley to which it is connected, thus the pulley's torque is only as high
as the torque of its bearing, which is negligible. This allows the counting pulley
to turn, with almost no resistance.
- Minimizes curving of wire/cable during measurement by using many guide rollers.
- wire/cable diameter range : 0.4mm - 5mm(0.016 - 0.197 in.)
- maximum line speed : 200m(656 ft.)/min.
- strength to the wire(to pull it through the SK-608) : 10g(0.02 lbs.) and under
- coverted power(AC to DC) : +12VDC - 24VDC
- weight : Body 3.5kg(app.7.72 lbs.)
(C) Copyrihgt 1996 Sky Kogyo Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved