- Minimizes the effects of wire/cable characteristics, such as shape, diameter, and
unevenness, on measurement accuracy.
- Minimizes error arising from slipping during measurement.
- Minimizes wear on outer measuring wheel surface over time.
- Minimizes curving of wire/cable during measurement.
- accuracy : better than +0.15% (standard test wire used)
(Please note that margin of error is always positive i.e.1000-1001.5 ft. for 1000 ft. measured.)
- repeatability : better than 0.05% (standard test wire used)
- wire/cable diameter range : 3mm - 30mm(0.118 - 1.181 in.)
- line speed : up to 150m(app.492 ft.)/min.
- air pump : one electric, one manual
(Instrument includes both electric and manual air pump to allow easy access in environments with or
without accessible power supply.)
- air pressure(raising belt mechanism to allow wire/cable's initial access) : 6psi0.5psi
- power supply : depends on buyer's request
(C) Copyrihgt 1996 Sky Kogyo Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved